Thursday, August 24

A Day in the Life

Today, was not a normal day because I slept in until 9am when I am normally up around 7:30 am.  We got in late last night from Nashville and I had to prepare the Journal Blog for today, so that kept me up substantially longer.


This morning I had Physical Therapy on my right shoulder which marks session number 5.  I will have therapy tomorrow as they want me to have PT 3 times a week.  It will probably last another week but not much longer than that and I may be told tomorrow I am done.


From 9am until 11am, I watched FOX News and heard about the less than dynamic GOP Debate that took place last night.  After hearing that report, I am glad I was not home to watch it.


While I was waiting in the car (with the AC running) I listened to talk radio...  the Dan Bongino show.  His comments about the debate were similar to those of FOX News but he did mention that the word is out on the street to KILL TRUMP before he has a chance to go to trial and then to jail.


If I were Trump, I would take my Billions and go somewhere where there is no extradition treaty with the USA and live out my life and say SCREW THE USA...  but, obviously, I am not Trump...   He seems to like fights and controversy and I must admit it is a lot of good free publicity.


After therapy and after the early afternoon THUNDER SHOWER, I decided to cook something on the stove.  It is not really spaghetti nor is is Goulash but I suppose it is similar to both.  Instead of ground beef, I am using ground turkey.  Right now, it is simmering on the stove to boil out the juices.


The rest of the day will be spent doing pretty much nothing, except take out the garbage for pick-up tomorrow.


Speaking of tomorrow, I have IVIG infusion in the morning (about 2 hour and some change) and therapy in the afternoon.  Other than that, it will be a quiet afternoon with perhaps some writing but no cooking.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment