Wednesday, August 23

My Generation Silently Watches

Each generation says America has gone to the dogs and they might also say that America is declining.  I remember this is what my parents said when I was a teenager.  They were right in a way about American changing and from their perspective it was for the worst, not better.  But, America survived, prospered, got stronger, and grew.


Today...

I see boys wanting to be girls and girls wanting to be boys.  I see an entire nation pissed off because they perceive that the Federal Government is against abortions.  These people are ignorant.  The government simply believes it is the responsibility of the STATES not the Federal government.


I see a nation divided by politics.  I see a nation divided by race.  I see a nation bending over backwards to accommodate the black minority because they are lazy and blame the whites for their laziness.


I see a nation who has declining education and a healthcare system that revolves around money not healing.  I see one party that is trying to SILENCE the view of the opposition, knowing that one party rule is no longer a Democracy.


I see a nation that claims to be a nation of laws but allows people to violate those laws without prosecution.  I see a nation that is addicted to drugs, pain killers, and other pills so that they will not have to deal with reality.  I see a nation with a fentanyl crisis that the current administration wants to ignore.


Do my observations sound like those of my parents and is this nation going to the dogs...  or is there something far more sinister going on?



No comments:

Post a Comment