Thursday, June 24

I Am Not WOKE nor Am I Awake...

 

One of the members of the SQUAD recently said that if
someone was against Critical Race Theory then that meant that they were a RACIST.

When I hear people say that shit, all it does is makes me more angry at their stupidity and generalizations and trying to blame lack of agenda support on racism.  As we say in EAST TENNESSEE, that dog don't hunt...

Using that logic I must be against God and Religion because I support a woman's right to choose...  I must be against the Second Amendment because I don't want to own a firearm.  I must be against the Progressives because I believe in the FIRST FRIGGING AMENDMENT...   now that dog do hunt...

Because of the Black Lives Matter Movement, I don't want to do a damn thing to help the blacks...  And, because of Critical Race Theory, I am not even more supportive of the Confederate South and all that it stands for...  except, I think that slavery is fundamentally flawed because we should only be slaves to God...

I think half of the UNITED STATES right now is AGAINST:

  • Black Lives Matter
  • Critical Race Theory
  • Being WOKE
  • Support Cancel Culture
AND...  I think the blacks might have just OVER-PLAYED their hand on this one.  Think about this one:

WHAT CAN YOU DO WHEN HALF THE POPULATION IS AGAINST YOU???





No comments:

Post a Comment