Tuesday, June 22

Because of BLM...

 I am more keenly aware of black people than ever before and now I see them as different than me in so many ways and that even though we are still Americans, we are different type Americans...  

White people live in their own communities while black people live in their own communities.  White people go to their own churches while black people go to their own churches.  Wherever I go, I always see more whites than blacks whether that is to:

  • Walmart
  • Lowes
  • A shopping Mall
  • A movie theater
  • Myrtle Beach, SC
  • Most restaurant
  • Best Buy
  • Weigel's Convenience Store
  • UT Medical Center
  • UT Cancer Center
  • Our family clinic
  • Toyota repair center
  • Douglas or Cherokee Lakes
  • RV camping areas
  • Kohls
Before, I would not have paid any attention to what black people were doing, but now, and because of BLM and all the violence that I see surrounding BLM, I am more aware of black people around me and more cautious when I am around them and the violence they might follow.

The more that Critical Race Theory is pushed in our school systems, the more I AM AGAINST what it teaches and the fact that it is separating blacks and whites...  and, painting us as two separate and distinct races...

I don't really care if black see me as the oppressor and see themselves as the oppressed because I am not changing my behavior for them or for anyone else.  In short, I want to avoid anything that has to do with blacks and focus on the white race and what we have accomplished as a race without the help of the blacks.

WAKE UP AMERICA...



No comments:

Post a Comment