Thursday, June 17

It's All Good

 There are one or two, maybe three phrases that I did not hear until I moved over to TN and a couple of them really frost my tail pipes...


I don't care to do that

Bless her little heart

It's all good


The first one really means I don't mind doing that...  and, the second one is said when you want to give someone the benefit of the doubt for being stupid...  and the third one is said, when you really don't give a shit about being pissed off anymore.


As long as I might live, I cannot ever imagine that I will ever stopped getting pissed off at something or someone...  it is just in my nature...  including getting pissed off at myself...  I mean, I can't really bitch about anyone or anything unless I am willing to bitch at myself...


AND...  it will NEVER BE frigging ALL GOOD...  that shit just ain't possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment