Wednesday, June 2

Russian Hackers

 When the Colonial Pipeline was hacked by RUSSIA, and our gasoline flow was delayed causing gas lines at

stations for several days...  that directly impacted me...  and, I was annoyed and somewhat pissed off...  BUT NOW...  these RUSSIAN HACKERS, maybe the same ones, maybe new ones, have attacked our MEAT SUPPLIER which will cause red meat prices to increase...

HOWEVER...  this time, it is of little concern to me because I stopped eating red meat over a decade ago and while I like to eat GREASY CHEESEBURGERS, I have mentally convinced myself that this eating habit is unhealthy...

My diet nowadays consists of chicken, turkey, beans, and fish...

Maybe it is finally time for the USA to use this as an excuse to change out diets.

No comments:

Post a Comment