Monday, June 7

Don't Give A Damn No Mo'

Livin' off the government and lovin' it... 

I retired during the Presidential administration of Donald Trump and only began to LIVE LARGE under the new Presidential administration of Joe Biden...

...excerpt for the Harry Belafonte song ZOMBIE JAMBOREE

Already talking
Back to back, belly to belly
I don't give a damn, I done dead already
Oho back to back, belly to belly

It would appear that America is DONE DEAD ALREADY... and, we don't give a damn...

Sometimes...  when I not sitting at home doing nothing...  I wish that I were working...  so I could be laid off and collect unemployment in the amount of more than what I would be earning working, so I can stay at home doing nothing...

I really like DEMOCRATS who take money from the WEALTHY and redistribute it to the NOT SO WEALTHY...  because every time they do that, my wife and I benefit...  and, I really don't give a damn if this approach hurts our country or not because, being retired, allows me to SIT BACK and just look at those who want to work, spend 60+ hours at work, leaving them only a little time at home with their families, unable to really enjoy what their money is buying them...

GO DEMOCRATS GO...





No comments:

Post a Comment