Saturday, June 26

First & Second

America is supposed to be a civilized nation when compared to other countries around the world and yet, I believe we are no better than any other country....  our only difference really are the First and Second Amendments to the Constitution.  Freedom of speech and the right to bear arms even though there is some justification to believe that our right to bear arms was temporary and only necessary until we were able to form a military and subsequent local police...  yet, our FOUNDING FATHERS did not remove the right once our military was formed, so most everyone believes that right was meant to stay...

However, our Freedom of Speech has never been challenged to the degree that our right to bear arms right has and while we can question why that might have been, it really is not necessary because our LIBERAL side of the house wants to censor ALL CONSERVATIVE VIEWS, so there is no need to question its existence.

This really annoys me because like so many closeted transgenered people, I straddle the fence between being LIBERAL and being CONSERVATIVE...  I like the idea of a balance budget, the elimination of debt, and I am against welfare because it is typically abused by Americans.  Sometimes, people need some help and I think that we should help them...  but, many welfare people have been on welfare for years...  shouldn't we try to help them off?

I am in favor of abortion in the sense that a woman has the right to choose what she wants to do with her body and not the government 

I favor the right to bear arms but I will never own a firearm myself

I want a strong, KICK ASS military, but I am against war, especially endless wars where nothing is achieved

I am against discrimination in all forms, such as:

  • against blacks
  • against whites
  • against women
  • against Muslims
  • against Russians
  • against Chinese

I am in favor of free education but not watered down education just so everyone can earn a degree.

I want our federal government to balance our bedget

I want our federal government to pay down the debt

I want a small federal government and low taxes

I want the BILLIONAIRES to take us into outer space

I want a flat tax with no exzemptions

I don't want American to fight anymore foreign wars

I don't think the wealthy should bear the tax burden

IN OTHER WORDS I AM NEITHER REPUBLICAN NOR DEMOCRATIC AND I AM PROUD OF IT BECAUSE I KISS NO ONE'S ASS FOR FAVORS...  I AM SPIRITUAL AND HAVE LOADS OF FAITH AND BELIEFS, I JUST DON'T GO THE CHURCH BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE IN INSTITUTIONALIZED RELIGION.  I BELIEVE IN ANCIENT ALIENS AND THINK THAT ALL OUR MYTHOLOGIES ALL OVER THE WORLD IS BASED UPON ANCIENT ALIENS VISITING US INCLUDING CHRISTIANITY...

MY KINGDOM IS NOT OF THIS WORLD...  is a phrase Iwill never forget.


No comments:

Post a Comment