Friday, April 24

T G I F

THANK
GOD
IT'S
FRIDAY...

When I was working this 4 letters meant a lot but now that I am retired, every day is every other day and each day is part of an on-going weekend and every weekend is part of one long vacation. 

  • I sleep as long as I want to
  • I eat whenever I want to
  • I exercise at different times
  • I do chores when I feel like it
  • I write whatever comes into my mind
  • I wear whatever I desire
  • I take a nap if I have a mind to

You must have noticed that there are a lot of "I's" in that bulleted list...  and if you believe that this is what I really do then you are dumber than I look...  anyone who has half a mind has got to realize that retired life don't mean shit, if you are still married.

So, let's get this straight...  My Wife Calls All The Shots...   and, since kissing her ass for the rest of my life...

she will no doubt live longer than me then I will be
I get to do whatever when and if my wife says I can do whatever...  We have been together for 27 years and even though I retired 5 years ago, I only realized what I just wrote 3 years ago when she retired...

And if you don't stop laughing, Ima gonna slap you stupid...


No comments:

Post a Comment