Tuesday, April 21

Staying-at-Home: Week 6

March/April are the months.

Staying-at-home is not and has never been a problem, especially since my immune system is not functioning as it should be functioning due to chemotheraphy.

What do I do all day?

  • Watch FOX NEWS for most of the morning.
  • Exercise on a stationary bike and treadmill.
  • Research and write articles on my 4 blogs.
  • Play with the cats.
  • Watch TV/Cable.
  • Yard Work.
  • Sleep.
There was talk this morning on FOX NEWS that our economy is going to reopen on May 1, 2020 and personally, I think that is a mistake...  I think we should not reopen until June 1, 2020...

I also hope that I am wrong so that people can get back to work but my concern is that Americans do not like to be told what to do and do not like wearing face masks or keeping their distance from people, especially males who want to flirt with females.

If we go back to work and do not take precautions then we could have a second phase of COVID-19 and our economy gets shut down again.  And, our economy gets shut down again...

So, my thoughts are let's just bite-the-bullet and stay closed for another month.

However,  I realize that if I were younger that I would not feel this way...  I would want to get going and take my chances believing that I would not get sick.

Hard to believe that I was ever that stupid, naive, and innocent...

No comments:

Post a Comment