Wednesday, April 29

Here's An Interesting Little Tidbit...

I woke up this morning at 2:00 am and I maintain 3 blogs daily not counting my Poetry Blog which obviously is exclusively dedicated to poetry...   and, on all three of these blogs, I have written or am in the process of writing about INSOMNIA...

I betcha you can never guess why in the hell I am writing about INSOMNIA at 2:00 in the morning? 

So, let me say this about that...   I have no desire to be sitting in my underwear, here on the couch with my Lenovo Laptop on my lap writing about some bullshit idea at 4:00 in the morning in the hopes that I will get sleepy...


Do I know why I have insomnia?


NO...  not really...  but, it could be my Thyroid medication that I just started taking 4 days ago although I was told it was take a couple of weeks for the meds to start working.

Sometimes, when I start daydreaming in bed at night to fall asleep the details that I am constantly crunching over in my mind have a tendency to keep me from falling asleep...  but, I don't remember if that was the case tonight or not.


I also had some crackers and pimento cheese around 9:30 this evening but eating late at night does not typically keep me from falling asleep either.


Maybe I'll trade in my cats for a dog...


No comments:

Post a Comment