Tuesday, April 28

BACK TO WORK


MOST EVERYONE is anxious to get back to work and put behind them COVID-19 and this Pandemic that has restricted their movements for a couple of months.

America and Americans don't like being RESTRICTED...

BUT, can we take all the necessary precautions not to catch or spread the virus?

This is the really important question.

HERE, in the Tennessee Valley of the Volunteer State of Tennessee and being retired...  I am not sure that I share the anxiousness of the American Worker.  If I was working...  yes...  I would be concerned about being out-of-work and out-of-money, but I would also be concerned about my health and the health of my family.  I also realize that the older I became, the more conservative I also became so I really do understand their feelings...   I just don't support their feelings...

No comments:

Post a Comment