Thursday, April 23

What Pisses Me Off...

Someone once told me that it is better to be pissed off than to be pissed on and I suppose that is true but whether or not that is true, what I am about to share really pisses me off...

I did not vote for President Trump.


Let me repeat...


I did not vote for President Trump.


But, the way that the Liberal Democrats and the Mainstream Media are treating him is WRONG...  and that is what pisses me off.


No matter what he does, he is criticized.


No matter what!!!


And, this is wrong on so many levels...

  • Is is wrong as a journalist
  • It is not fair and balanced
  • It is misleading the public
  • It is ethically wrong
  • It is morally wrong
  • It ruins the integrity of the news
  • It is a form of lying
  • It creates extreme bias
  • It causes mistrust
  • It creates divisiveness

Is this HOW we as Americans want to be PERCEIVED???



No comments:

Post a Comment