Saturday, April 18

Don't Mow the Grass


Do you live in a GREEN State?

Do you live in a BLUE State?

Do you live in a Grey/Gray State?


I live in the State of Tennessee which is Gray/Grey but my State of origin is North Carolina which is also Grey.Gray...

So, I have to drive/fly to Illinois or Colorado if I want to legally smoke a little weed...  

PISSER!!!

BUT,
what really bothers me more than anything else when it comes to marijuana is that people in those Gray/Grey States put people in jail for buying/selling marijuana whereas if they were lucky enough to live in another State they would not be in jail.

HOW IS THAT FAIR???

Why is our Federal Government not taking a stand here?  They don't arrest marijuana buyer/sellers in those States where it is legal...   WHY NOT?  It is still ILLEGAL on a Federal level?

No comments:

Post a Comment