Friday, April 24

We're All In This Together

Excuse me but...   that's BULLSHIT...


We are not all in this together and we have never been all in this together and anyone who thinks or sees life differently, in my opinion has their head up their ass so far that they need a glass belly-button to see out of...

We have Millionaires
We have Billionaires
We have the Upper Middle Class
We have the Middle Class
We have the lower class

We have immigrants
We have celebrities
We have professional athletes
We have professional musicians
We have actors/actresses
We have news anchors
We have CEOs
We have truck drivers
We have pilots
We have military personnel
We have government workers
We have fast food workers
We have janitors and maids
We have taxi drivers
We have priests, pastors, and ministers
We have law enforcement personnel
We have EMS employees
We have healthcare workers
We have professors, instructors, and teachers
We have lawyers
We have dentists
We have physicians and surgeons
We have inmates and prison guards
We have politicians

HOW CAN WE POSSIBLY ALL BE IN THIS TOGETHER?

This just does make any sense to me...

I am retired.
Not working.
Living on Social Security.
Living on Savings.
Staying home because of cancer anyway.
I have a wife.
I have 3 cats.
My wife does all the shopping now.
I post articles on my 4 blogs.
I write poetry.
I watch FOX NEWS.
I watch Cable
I mow the lawn.
I empty the cat litter.
I cook meals.
I take naps.

I have been doing this since January of this year...  only leaving the house when I have a doctor's appointment that seems to be important or critical like my chemo treatments.  When COVID-19 hit, I simply did what I had normally been doing except going out to BRUNCH on Sundays.

My retired life is simply not the same as those Americans who are not retired and have to work, have debt, and bills that need to be paid and children still living at home.


WE ARE IN THIS...   BUT NOT TOGETHER...

20%  of American's population will always live WORSE OFF than the rest of us...

No comments:

Post a Comment