Saturday, April 4

GO... Go... go...

GO...  GO...  GO...
Have you ever noticed that in all the "COP" shows or in all the "MILITARY" and in all the shows that are similar to those two shows, when it is time to GO...  it is always said ONLY 3 times FAST...  Fast...  fast...                                                                                                        
I think I have only been witness to it being said 4 times only ONCE but I have never been witness to it being said less...

That's gotta mean something...  right?

When watching series on television of watching movies in a theater, I am looking for these iterations and inconsistencies to see how TIGHT the direction has been.  For me, the TIGHTER the direction, the TIGHTER the storyline and the better the experience of watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment