Wednesday, July 17

To Biden of Not to Biden

 I am not affiliated with any political party and if I were to classify myself, I would say that I am a liberal conservative...


Bill Barr who was the US Attorney General under President Trump, who does not really support Trump for a variety of personal reasons, SAYS that he is voting for Trump because he is the lesser of the two evils...


WOW...  what does that say about our choices for the 2024 Presidential Election?

Whatever it is, it is NOT GOOD.


My thinking is that I agree with Barr.

I agree with him because of the lesser of the two evils is accurate but also for the following reasons as well:

  1. Biden has some form of dementia
  2. The liberal policies of the Democrats are not working
  3. I do not want illegal immigrants in our country
  4. I want lower taxes
  5. I want a healthy economy
  6. I want a strong military
  7. We need to do something about our national debt

The racial issues that are going on in this country are somewhat embarrassing but unfortunately, they have been around since the 1960s.  They are rearing their ugly heads again which to me is somewhat cyclical.

Logically and statistically, a race that only represents 12% of the general public cannot seek out a majority against a race that represents 60% of the population.  Consequently, there will always be a White/Caucasian majority no matter how loud the BLACKS BITCH AND PROTEST.

But more importantly is the future success of the United States of America which is now in question because our 50 states are hardly UNITED.

Politics and HATE underscore this division.  If you think that Biden who has dementia and who is obviously being told what to do from someone like Obama, can solve this DISUNITY problem by the policies that he has put into place, then you should vote for him and keep him in office.

If you don't think Biden's policies are hurting the USA, then don't vote for him.  It is that simple.

PUT HATE AND POLITICS ASIDE AND VOTE FOR THAT PERSON WHO YOU THINK WILL MAKE THE USA BETTER THAN IT IS TODAY.


No comments:

Post a Comment