Friday, April 30

Americans and Politics

 


Most Americans...  and, I use that word liberally...  don't give a rat's ass about politics...  that is to say that they are either liberal or conservative but they do not let the opposing party's leadership negatively influence their day-to-days lives...  They work and play regardless of what party is in power and regardless of immigration and regardless of taxes or the cost of living...


Most Americans simply try to do the best they can, given their opportunities and limitations and don't piss and moan if things do not go their way...  like a lot of these BLACKS are doing...


Most Americans are white (60% of the population) but they do not think their lives have been based or predicated upon WHITE PRIVILEGE...  although, they do believe that the WEALTHY WHITES have been living a life based upon or predicated upon white privilege...  but, there is really nothing that they can do about it...  so they just GO WITH THE FLOW...


Personally...  I really don't give a shit about the wealthy whites or black lives matter or cancel culture, the WOKE Mob, the tearing down of Confederate Statues, Slavery, or the Defunding of the police...  in fact, I hope the police are reduced or re-indoctrinated or restructured...  BUT what I cannot tolerate is TAX INCREASES...


If illegal immigrants move into my location, I will simply ignore them as I have always done...  My retired life will continue regardless of what happens here...  if America changes...  then, it frigging changes...  Life goes on for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment