Thursday, April 15

Robo Calls

These days, my wife and I no longer answer the telephone unless it is a number that we recognize or an ID that we recognize.  Our Spectrum cable/phone connection offers free caller ID...  that is one item that is worth the money.  However, sometimes when I am feeling particularly frisky, I answer these calls and play games with them in the hope that I can get them to HANG UP ON ME...

I am sympathetic to these callers because they need to earn a living, but their employers have abused their rights to contact the general public at large in order to sell a product.  I am TURNED OFF to sales people no matter who they are...  and, when they call my home, it pisses me off even more.

You can block numbers, and you can put your number on the NO CALL list, but these assholes have ways to circumvent the rules and call your number anyway.

SO...  don't answer or, answer and play games in the hopes that it will stop them...  don't be fished in... 

No comments:

Post a Comment