Monday, April 19

 INCREASE THE SIZE OF THE SUPREME COURT...

MAKE WASHINGTON DC A STATE...

MAKE PUERTO RICO A STATE...

END THE FILABUSTER...

ALLOW ALL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN...

CENSOR CONSERVATIVE VOICES...

DEFUND THE POLICE...

IF YOU ARE WHITE YOU ARE A RACIST...

WHITE PRIVILEGE MUST END...

This is no longer the country in which I was born and I really don't recognize her anymore...  These changes will not really impact me that much since I am retired and really do not have to play these games anymore...  and, as long as the Stock Market continues to grow, my retirement income will grow as well...  If the Stock Market stops growing and declines, I have money in straight saving accounts and can simply use that money as is needed and there is enough money to pay my wife's and my expenses until we are both 95 years of age...  What could impact us negatively is INFLATION and if that happens we will just have to reduce our expenses as we have already done and can continue to do...

Governmental changes will not really impact us...  but, they will impact YOU...  and your future unless you do something about it.  If you decide to ignore, then down the road you will pay the price...  and, down the road, I will be dead and will not care...


No comments:

Post a Comment