Saturday, April 24

Through My LENS...

The last time I looked...  I was...

  1. Southern Born
  2. Cancer survivor
  3. Heart Attack survivor
  4. A few pounds overweight
  5. Over 6 feet in height
  6. INTJ Personality
  7. Scorpion
  8. Retired
  9. Married
  10. Divorced
  11. Veteran
  12. Educated
  13. Religious  
  14. Teacher
  15. Father
  16. Husband
  17. Writer
  18. Poet
  19. Artist
  20. Male
There is nothing I can do to change the way I am even though I can change my behavior...  but, whatever happens to me, flows through the LENSES of my preconceived ideas and ideals that have been forming and reforming throughout my entire life.  I am not who I was nor will I become who I am today.  Choices help formulate my life and its experiences but my life has already been seen by our Creator who is the past, present, as well as the future.  I am and will become that which I am supposed to become and nothing more or nothing less.  Life conforms to my development and evolution as it revolves around my essence and my essence is what life has given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment