Saturday, April 10

Morning With Coffee

Saturday morning in the Valley is beginning with a cool breeze and a clarity of sight that comes from an infusion of decaf coffee laced with two spoons of sugar free Cappuccino Mix that has been stirred to perfection and poured into a YETI cup with a mail ordered handle that sits with me wherever I go...

I am the proud owner of 2 YETI cups...  one is used for water and a varieties of cold teas and one is used for coffee and Cappuccino Mix.  My wife has 2 YETI cups as well that she uses for water and Diet Pepsi...

We both have found that we prefer the taste of Pepsi of Coke and have performed our taste taste several times when we are in restaurants or other establishments that do not serve Pepsi products.

In fact, after several years of drink Diet Pepsi, drinking a regular Pepsi actually tastes terrible to me as it is oftentimes seen as TOO SWEET.

However, I became a fan of Pepsi when I was in the Navy and we were crossing the Atlantic on our way to a 6 month MED CRUISE and the rocking of the boat was making a bunch of us sailors nauseous...  a seasoned naval veteran suggested that I drink a soft drink and eat some saltine crackers... I followed his advice and it worked...  the only available soft drink was Pepsi.

I don't drink any kind of soft drink anymore as I read somewhere that there is an ingredient in soft drinks that prevents the body from losing weight...  and, ever since I stopped smoking cigarettes at the age of 40, I have had to be conscious of my weight.

So much for memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment