Monday, April 5

Transition

Years ago, I would have said that March is the transition month between winter and spring but recently the weather has changed my mind in that it is now a combination of March/April that acts as a transition between winter and spring...  regardless of when spring actually begins.  So, from March 15 through April 15, we can now say that these 30 days are transition days because the weather can be mildly warm or mildly cold.  After experiencing a few warm days in the 60's and 70's to drop down into 40's and 50's is chilly, especially with people who are considered senior citizens or retirees.

Winter in the SOUTHERN STATES does not last very long and in the Eastern part of TN, winter lasts during the months of January and February and about half of March...  although, it has happened that April is now experiencing some of the cold March weather.  

I like wearing T-shirts and jeans...  sometimes shorts...  along with flip-flops...  and the longer that I can wear them the better and more comfortable I feel.  Now that I am retired, my need to wear casual business clothes does not happen very long unless I am going to a restaurant or to the doctor's office.  Because of my dressing habits, I will not have to buy any clothes for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment