Thursday, November 19

Weh Yuh Ah Seh

...Back to back, 
belly to belly
I don't give a damn, 
I done dead already
Oh-ho, back to back, belly to belly
At the Zombie Jamboree
I hear you talking
Back to back, 
belly to belly
Don't give a damn, done dead already
Oh-ho, back to back, belly to belly
At the Zombie Jamboree...
sung by Harry Belafonte


I think parts of this song lyrics strike a chord with me (no pun intended) and those words be:

I Don't Give A Damn


I don't give a damn about 
  • politicians: Democrats or Republicans
  •  illegal immigrants
  • abortions: late term or otherwise
  • firearms or owning one
  • Global Warming
  • bitcoin or cyber currency
  • any Social Media
  • the mainstream media
  • the national debt increasing
  • if North Korea goes nuclear
  • any Banana Republics
  • Black Rap Music Lyrics
  • if Biden raises my taxes
  • Medicare for All
  • free college educations
  • if China has the biggest military in the world
  • if China has the biggest economy based up PPP GDP
  • reality TV
  • we defund police departments
  • if BLACKS try to rewrite our Constitution or receive reparation
  • if our conservative voices are muted
  • if the USA leads the world in the purchase/consumption of illegal drugs
  • if whites are still being blamed for slavery
  • the wealthy or the poor or even the middle class
  • professional athletes:  basketball, baseball, football, and golf
  • that both my parents have passed away
  • that my sister and brother want little to do with me
  • that my faith keeps getting stronger the older I live
  • if atheists have their heads up their asses
  • if and when cancer takes my life

BUT... what I do care about
 is my 
FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS

No comments:

Post a Comment