Tuesday, November 17

Our Reality Has Always Been

As a boy, I was never precocious in anything except maybe being rebellious and believing that I personally needed to break as many rules as I could without the need or desire that anyone should follow me...   so, I was no revolutionary leader of men and women, cats and dogs, and livestock if you're willing.  I was simply born with a personality that needed to break the rules while living by my own which obviously had to change often as I grew older and older.

My parents found me difficult to manage in the strict sense of the word and my siblings found me rude and ill mannered and had little to do with me as we were growing up...  especially since we had absolutely nothing in common and as each of us grew older, absolutely nothing in common ever developed.  We were like siblings born of another mother and found little generosity wherever we were together in our parent's homes in Virginia or North Carolina.

In case you are wondering, my rebellious talents NEVER SERVED ME WELL throughout my entire like up to and actually into my retirement where I continue to remain as NOT PART OF ANYTHING for fear I will ruin it and family will be ashamed of my behavior.  AND...  if you are reading this, by now are probably wondering why I have continued to be this way all of my life...  and, should I not remove the chip that lays upon my shoulder?

I am the purple vase in the reflection of the Panasonic Television Screen that never changes shape or colors but remains in its own image just as it had been discovered.  In short, I am or have become that which I was supposed to be or become all along...  and, regardless of my choices, my will, or obstacles placed in from of me, I still became what I was supposed to be even though no one knew it or even could predict it at the time...  especially since time travel is not an accept form of forward movement.

All of us have our ROLES TO PLAY which eventually becomes our DESTINY and no matter how we might want to twist and turn life, our fate had already been preserved in time long before we saw it unfold or we were later told.  Call it our curse of life that we were known before we had become...  but that is what our life is all about whether we believe it or not, all we have to do is look at who we are or have become right now...  and that reality has always been.


No comments:

Post a Comment