Sunday, November 22

Who Cares???

When I was a young boy my mind was always thinking of play...

When I was still young and in my teens my mind was always thinking of girls...

When I was still young and in my twenties my mind was always thinking of working to pay the bills...

Those working and bill paying thinking years lasted until I retired and while I had never been one for enjoying my vacations, my life turned into ONE GIANT ONE...  and now my thinking has turned political as I ponder each day what it is that I should do with these limited hours that fly by so quickly but in so doing, I have realized quite profoundly that politics is nothing more BULLSHIT and HORSE MANURE.

Politics is like Healthcare...  the only person that really cares about you is YOU...

AND...  it goes much deeper than just politics and healthcare, because the BOTTOM LINE of each and every life is that no one really cares about anyone or anything other than one's own life...

Think about it...  just a little if you will...
  • did your teachers and professors really care about you
  • do/does your employers give a damn about you
  • how about the IRS or law enforcement
  • does your minister/pastor care outside of church
  • how about the military and your supervisors
  • your children once they are grown
  • your governments both local and national
  • your neighbors, friends, or coworkers

Some of these people will help you out in a bind...  for sure, that is true...  and, perhaps once or twice the shirt off their backs will give you...  but what if you are persistent and need their help on a regular basis...  what then, my friends...

Will they swap their lives for yours???

It is obvious that many people, individuals and families, make gifts and contributions to their churches and charitable organizations and some even volunteer in soup kitchens in the larger cities, but it that really caring or just a way to PATRONIZE YOUR GUILTY FEELINGS for having it better than other people.

Is making a financial contribution walking a mile in their shoes?

No...  it is not...  and will never be...

Give your dollar
Give your hundreds
Give your thousands
Give your millions

You still have much, much more than your gift will ever be...  and, it seems a rude to you I know because at least you gave something and if that is not enough, then they are all ungrateful TWATS... 

BUT what you don't and never will understand is the simple fact that not matter how much you give, you will NEVER BE THEM and never care about them as much as you care about YOURSELF.


No comments:

Post a Comment