Thursday, November 12

Daily Enlightenment

At 73 years of age, I would not say that I wise or ignorant but learning more each day now that I am retired and there is no pressure on me to perform or make a grade...  life is very pleasant in that regard.  After 7 decades of life, I have become very much away of the following when it comes to Americans:

AMERICANS WILL HAVE THEIR:
  1. abortions regardless of the law
  2. guns and firearms even when outlawed
  3. alcohol and illegal drugs for entertainment
  4. youthful rebellions against parents and authority
  5. racism on all sides and their divided mentalities
  6. professional sports, musicians, singers
  7. anti law enforcement and highway patrol behavior
  8. stealing, crime, and petty theft at work
  9. hypocritical behavior whenever it pleases them
  10. extramarital affairs regardless of the consequence

I became aware of my political environment in the 1960's and have observed quite honestly over the last 50 years that nothing has changed in the American Way of Life, except for wages, cost of living, and technological advances in all areas of society.  THE ABOVE 10 ITEMS REMAIN INTACT.

At first I thought it was the politicians who did not want anything to change and then I realized that the very same politicians were and have been always elected by the people, even when the people basically have remained political ignorant and oblivious to the nature of it all...  or, at least that is true for a majority.

So, the reason for this lack of change regarding these 10 items is that a vast majority of the American people don't want anything of them to change, improve, or get better.  They enjoy and prefer to be exactly where they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment