Thursday, November 12

My YETI Cup

 Not too long ago I decided to purchase a YETI cup to use as a large coffee cup and because of its large size, it holds 3 - 8 oz cups of coffee and it seems to hold the heat in pretty well or even better but so far I have only used this methodology at home and never traveling.  Yesterday, I decided to take my YETI with me but leave it in the car while undergoing my monthly IVIG infusion which usually takes about two and a half hours.

I left the house at 6:30, arriving at 7:30 at the hospital and did not return back to the car until 10:30 which means the coffee had been supposedly cooling for a good 4 hours.  Once past the gate to pay my fee, I decided to take a drink to see how cool my coffee had become and while it was not as hot as it would have been from the pot, it was still pretty warm and never really cooled down while driving home to the point that I was drinking it cold or cool even.

I used that same process today when I went for another doctor's appointment except this time I was in and out in 30 minutes and the coffee inside the YETI was almost too hot to drink.  I knew the YETI was really good at keeping drinks cold/cool but I never knew that it would actually be that good for hot drinks and discovering this was a pleasant surprise.

I oftentimes drink hot coffee on my way to an appointment and if I want any coffee to drink while driving home, I have always had to stop at a gas station...  but, that inconvenience does not need to happen anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment