Friday, June 19

The More I think About It The More Pissed Off I Get

I DID NOT HAVE A FRIGGING THING TO DO WITH SLAVERY AND BECAUSE I AM CAUCASIAN I AM BEING BLAMED FOR WHAT SOMEONE ELSE DID...
And...  when I think about what is happening with this damn Black Lives Matter Movement it just seems like this is the last thing about which we should be complaining...

YES...  COPS should not kill Americans
YES...  COPS should not kill Black people
YES...  Black Lives Do Matter
YES...  I am white but I had nothing to do with COPS KILLING BLACKS and I damn sure didn't have anything to do with slavery



Let's put all the CONFEDERATE STATUES in a frigging MUSEUM...   and if, you want to see the damn things you can...  Personally, I could care less about those Confederate Statues and when I pass by them I pay no attention to them.

Let's rename all the MILITARY BASES that have been named after Confederate Generals and name the damn bases after BLACKS like Malcolm X or Al Sharpton or Angela Davis or Sami Davis or Michael Jackson or Michael Jordan...

Let's change all the NATIONAL HOLIDAYS into HOLIDAYS with the names of BLACKS or better yet let's use the name of the blacks that POLICE HAVE KILLED.


NONE OF THIS MATTERS...

WHY?

BECAUSE THAT WILL NOT STOP RACISM
I don't care much for RAP or HIP HOP music
I don't care much for the way black people dress
I don't care much for the way black people talk
I don't care much for the way black people worship

BUT,
I admired Mohammed Ali
I would pay to see any movie with Denzel Washington
I thought Floyd Patterson was the consummate pugilist
I believe James Baldwin to be an outstanding novelist
I thought Martin Luther King Jr was an superior orator
I thought Lena Horne was a marvelous singer
I think Vanessa Williams is a simply beautiful actress

so...  does this make me RACIST?



No comments:

Post a Comment