Wednesday, June 24

Day 4 -- at Myrtle Beach, SC

So far...  (knock on wood as they say) we have had 4 uninterrupted days on the beach due to any actual rain falling, however, after 4:00 pm when LACK's Beach Service collects the rented chairs and umbrellas, it has rained a couple of time only to have the downpour to end after 20-30 minutes...  or, just enough to screw up our evening "out on the town," where my wife shops and I sit in the car reading FOX NEWS on my cell phone.


Tonight...  and, before it rained, I was sitting in the car while my wife went into Belks and noticed a black man with his pants down below his butt...  the female with him was dancing around completely oblivious to what was going on.   The pants caught my attention and while I watched him move around what I thought to be his vehicle, he pulled out his penis and began peeing on the car.  I could not tell if he just had to pee or if he was just being vindictive.

As he was shaking his penis, the female with him gave some kind of signal and he returned his device to inside his boxer shorts and pulled his pants up above his waist and walked away quickly.  No sooner than him walking away from the vehicle did a white mother and her daughter walked up to the car and got in...  within seconds, the pissed on vehicle drove away.

I made the assumption that neither saw me staring and was instantly worried that if they had, I might have put myself in harm's way...  ordinarily, witnessing something like this would not have bothered me but given this BLM movement moving around the country...  one has to be careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment