Wednesday, June 3

Does Something Exist Before You See It?

I was born a man and unless I decide to go through gender reassignment, I will be a man until I die... 
that seems pretty straight forward.  And, my behavior as an adolescent is different than when a teenager, young adult, middle aged, senior citizen, and finally retired.  And, that seems pretty straight forward as well.

But...  am I who I am at the
beginning of my life
middle of my life
end of my life?

Who I was changes as my life changes and the reality as to who I am changes as well; so, at any
given point-in-time you only see part of the reality of who I am, never really seeing my true reality until the very end...

I remember a Bible phrase:  "the first shall be last and the last shall be first."  What does God know about us that we don't know about ourselves?  OUR FUTURE...

NOTE:  What brought this about was reading about the UNCERTAINTY PRINCIPLE and that object don't know if they are a particles or a waves do not know their own reality until the end of their journey because of all the filters that could be placed in front of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment