Wednesday, June 10

Change This If You Will...

As a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant or WASP, I refuse to walk the streets of Atlanta, Washington DC, New York City, San Antonio, Miami, or Chicago at night because I am afraid of violence that might be perpetrated upon me by blacks, Asians, Mexicans, or Hispanics...  HOWEVER, I am not afraid of LAW ENFORCEMENT regardless of the color inside the uniform.

I did not grow up with the fear of SLAVERY hanging over my head or the notion that I am a SECOND CLASS citizen or that I was born on the wrong side of the tracks.  I grew up Middle Class and learned the value of saving money, working for money, preventive medicine, and pinching pennies...

INTERESTINGLY, I am not afraid of other whites at night...  unless, they look or dress like BIKERS and/or dressed like what appears to be members of a street gang.

ILLEGAL DRUGS in the USA is as easy to procure as a PROSTITUTE or using the bathroom at a fast food chain to take a shit.

ALCOHOLISM in the USA is as prevalent as a male scratching his balls in public or a female needing breast implants to look more attractive with her tattoos.

RAP MUSIC incorporates LYRICS praises harm being done to WHITE CRACKERS and being a white cracker myself, I never know when or where that harm might be accomplished...  and, when it does...  you can be damn sure that LAW ENFORCEMENT will not be around to protect you.

DON"T GET ME WRONG HERE...   I would not want to walk down the streets of Atlanta, Washington DC, New York City, San Antonio, Miami, or Chicago AT NIGHT even if I felt protected which I don't...  those cities are not on my bucket list...

BUT THE POINT IS THAT BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES WHO ARE AFRAID...

MANY WHITES ARE EQUALLY AFRAID OF BLACKS...

No comments:

Post a Comment