Tuesday, September 24

Social Media

 

I have had a membership on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter/X.  On LinkedIn and Facebook, my accounts were hacked and several items were posted that violated the rules about which I knew nothing, so I was KICKED OFF.


I stayed off of social media for several years but after Elon Musk purchased Twitter/X, I decided maybe I should try it out again.


LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY...

On all three of these social media platforms, there are females that are trying to scam you out of your money, or sell their bodies online, or photos of their bodies to fools who want to pay the money to buy that crap.


No one knows if the people to whom you are talking are REAL or FAKE.


My suggestion is if you have to go on one of these social media forums, do so, but stay away from the women, even those who claim to be married and just want to fool around a little.


BELIEVE NO ONE


TRUST NO ONE

No comments:

Post a Comment