Saturday, September 7

Face Cream for Men... REALLY???

 

I have mentioned before how advertising and marketing executives design commercials in the hopes of getting the VIEWERS to purchase something they don't really NEED...


Since the male race is becoming more FEMININE with this PRIDE movement in the USA, we are now trying to get those males to invest money in products that have traditionally been marketed to WOMEN...


I imagine all the TRANS-FEMALES are standing in line waiting to buy these products so that they can look more and more like females...


That is their right and I support their right...  but it does annoy me when I see commercials like that because my first thought goes out to all the professional athletes, and I wonder if they might be interested in face cream.


In my opinion, males are supposed to grow old with saggy skin, grey hair, balding, or skin heads and that their muscles are going to shrink and atrophy.  Males hearing declines, male eyesight worsens, and the body just cannot do all the things that it used to do...


And now you want me to worry about face cream???   REALLY...


No comments:

Post a Comment