Thursday, August 11

Millionaires and Billionaires and the Rest of Us

 

One of my faults my family says is that I am too critical of things and people...

Well, that is probably true...  but there are certain things that one must be critical about and for me that is TAXES...


So, here's the question:

SHOUlD THE WEALTHY BE TAXED MORE AND EXPECTED TO PAY FOR SOCIAL PROGRAMS THAT WILL CAUSE US TO DO EVEN LESS WORK?

In other words, if I were a millionaire or a billionaire, I would be expected to pay millions of dollars that I created myself to pay for:

  • higher unemployment benefits
  • higher social security benefits
  • higher medicare benefits
  • housing and food for the poor
  • free college education
  • a guaranteed minimum income

Why should I be forced to pay more taxes simply because I am wealthy?

And, if I am going to be forced to pay more taxes to pay for this shit, then guess what...  I'm hiding my income in the Grand Caymans where it cannot be taxed.

Then, who is going to pay for these programs?

NOT ME!!!

If this little scenario sounds somewhat silly...  it is about to happen...  and I would be willing to bet you that 90% of all millionaires and billionaires have already hidden their money so that it cannot be taxed.

If we cannot get the money from taxes, then our only other choices are:

  • borrow the money
  • print more money
Both of these choices ain't too smart because some future generations will have to pay if we borrow...  and, printing will simply devalue our dollar, and cause inflation...

But...  hey...  what the hell do I know?

No comments:

Post a Comment