Monday, August 29

Being Like Everyone Else

 

When I was young and wanted to do something that everyone else was doing and used that as my justification, my father would say, if everyone jumped off the side of cliff, would you want to do that too?  Of course, I would say no...  but later in life, realized that my father was making an unrealistic comparison and the more I thought about that, the angrier I got at him for treating me like that....


But, today, I understand his logic because there are several progressive Democrats who want to go GREEN and have no gasoline vehicles, only electric as soon as we can or before...  these people also want us to use solar panels to power our electrical plants and stop using coal to supply power.


In short, we should do away with all fossil fuels IMMEDIATELY if not sooner.


Well, what these progressives don't seem to understand is that the rest of the world is not following our lead.  In fact, they are wondering why we are so stupid.  


If you think I am kidding check out the desire to GO GREEN by:

  • Russia and China
  • North Korea and Iran
  • The Middle East
  • Africa and South America
  • Indonesia and Southeast Asia
  • India and Pakistan
None of these countries want to jump off the cliff with us...  and they are laughing at us thinking we will survive once we jump off the cliff...

How stupid are these Americans???

Don't you realize that if the rest of the world does not join us in GOING GREEN that we are simply spitting in the wind and wasting our money to try and save the planet from climate change?

Again, how stupid are we???

No comments:

Post a Comment