Sunday, May 17

Sunday Evening

Perfect pool size but without a deck surrounding it...
I spent most of the morning cleaning out the pool on waste and then putting more water into it so reduce the levels chlorine...  it would appear that when we closed the pool up for the winter, we put in more chlorine than was necessary; however, when we had a water checked, it was perfect for the first time in over 10 years other than high chlorine levels which is relative inexpensive to adjust.  In the past, we have spent around $150 to get our pool balanced.  Not sure what we did this time but it worked.

The rest of the day was spent working on my various blogs:

  • LinkedIn
  • Facebook
  • My Cancer Odyssey
  • A Bipolar Scorpion
  • Reflections:  White Scorpion
Tomorrow, I will be replacing some of the decking on our deck outside which is not bad since it has lasted over 10 years...  I would say of the 150+ boards, replacing about 20 of them is not bad after ten years of wear and tear and sunlight.  Although, we have made a point of staining the deck about every 3 years.

Right now, while I am composing this post, I am looking at a ROKU Aquarium Screen on our 50" Panasonic flat screen that is one of the free bonus features that comes with the ROKU device once it is purchased.  I believe it was about $50 but we get just about everything that Cable offers and for $10 and $5 each month we can subscribe to Netflix and Hulu and get everything that Cable Offers that we want to watch plus more and it is a hell of a lot cheaper

No comments:

Post a Comment