Thursday, May 21

In Between Doctor Appointments

After my chemo treatment this morning, my wife and I stopped by Panera Bread for a couple of heated bagels and coffee on our way to her doctor's appointment for her back.  Since our two appointments were only an hour apart, we decided to ride together.  She had an apple cinnamon crunch bagel with her soft drink and I had an Asiago cheese bagel with my Cappuccino...

While the guests were not required to wear face masks inside as was the case in other stores, all the workers wore face masks and all the orders were still take out only.  We start in the car in the parking lot and ate our bagels.

What I find most interesting here is that Panera Bread has a coffee club where for $8.99/month you can have unlimited regular or decaf coffee (but no specialty coffee)...  Hell, I could drink $9 worth of coffee over the weekend.  If it was not so far from the house (45 minutes) I would have joined today.

No comments:

Post a Comment