Sunday, May 31

Black Lives Matter

What exactly does BLACK LIVES MATTER mean?

FIST OF VIOLENCE




Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an international activist movement, originating in the African-American community, that campaigns against violence and systemic racism towards black people.

I am totally in favor of this movement...  however, in order for BLACKS to show WHITES that BLACK LIVES MATTER, Blacks are acting like WHITE LIVES DON'T MATTER...  and, for someone like me that is a TURN OFF regarding the entire BLM movement...  I was on board and supporting the movement until violence towards white has ensued after 1 or a few white people demonstrate inappropriate behavior against blacks or in some cases actually KILL BLACKS for their own selfish, self-centered desires...







Ever since the Vietnam War, I have had the following belief:


MAN IS BUT HALF A GOD, HE CAN TAKE A LIFE BUT HE CANNOT CREATE ONE...

The taking of any life is SENSELESS and POINTLESS and should never happen under any circumstance... unless one is defending one's self or one's family...

It does not matter if one is:  Black, White, Red, Yellow, Brown, Albino, Maroon, or Gold...  all people are members of the Human Race and therefore ARE ENTITLED TO LIFE...

BUT, when you respond to violence with non-defensive violence then you are just as bad as the one who committed the first act of violence and I stop listening to what you have to say...  and, let me tell you this one REALITY AND/OR FACT OF LIFE:

Our Federal Government cannot force me to stop being RACIST AGAINST YOU, nor can Our Federal Government stop you from being RACIST AGAINST ME...

If I wanted to, I could:
  • refuse to let blacks ride in my own personal vehicle
  • refuse to sit at a table close to blacks in a restaurant
  • refuse to rent beach chairs next to blacks at Myrtle Beach, SC
  • refuse to sit by a black at a movie theater
  • refuse to act civil when talking with blacks
  • refuse to be polite when passing blacks in public
  • refuse to ride up an elevator if a black got on
How is OUR FEDERAL GOVERNMENT going to force me to act differently???

Will the police give me a public courtesy ticket?
Will the police lock me up in jail for the night?

I AM TIRED OF BEING BLAMED FOR SLAVERY BECAUSE I AM 
THE SON OF A WHITE MAN 
WHO WAS THE SON 
OF A WHITE MAN 
WHO WAS  THE SON
 OF A WHITE MAN 
WHO WAS THE SON 
OF A WHITE MAN...

No comments:

Post a Comment