Saturday, May 9

Saturday Evening

I have been staying at home since the end of February this year except for doctor's appointments that are critical, chemo infusions, and putting gasoline in the car; otherwise, I have not left the house other than to mow the yard or do other yard work.  And, being forced to live like that does not brother me nor does it cause me anxiety or fill me with depression.  With that said, I have missed out on a vacation to Destin, FL on the Gulf coast, going out to dinner, going out for brunch on Sundays, going to a movie theater at a nearby mall, picking up supplies at Lowes, going grocery shopping, and/or taking our cats to the Vet.

WHY have I not been out anymore than that in a State and region that has less then two dozen COVID-19 cases?


Age is an issue...
But, the main concern is that I have NO IMMUNITY due to ongoing cancer treatments...


HOWEVER,
I am retired and do not need to work which has minimized my stress.  If I had needed to work, I have no doubts that I would angry that this had happened to all of us.



REFLECTING...
These last couple of months have given me the opportunity to focus on my blogs and my other writings which I may not have devoted so much time to if I had not been self-quarantining.



While at home, I have noticed:

1.  How the Democrats continue to attack Trump on everything he does or does not do
2.  How the mainstream media continues to be biased against Trump
3.  How grateful I am that I have pulled away from the Democrats
4.  How selfish and self-serving Americans are
5.  How power hungry some Governors are
6.  How businesses are helping the people more than I had expected
7.  How much I want CHINA to be punished
8.  How many local resident do not wear face masks or social distance
9.  How most Americans are not self-reliant
10.  How civil disobedience is growing

Time for bed and to stop all my thinking.


No comments:

Post a Comment