Wednesday, May 20

FIRST TIME...

TODAY, was the first time that my wife and I had been inside a restaurant to eat since  February which have been about 3 months ago, give or take but have purchased numerous"take out" orders, but for some reason, "take out" orders do not seem to taste as good and eating the same food inside the restaurant. 


Of course, there is no scientific proof to support this claim...  LOL...



While we have many favorite restaurants in this area which includes Morristown, TN to Knoxville, TN, the one that we attend more often than not is PERKINS...  and, while my wife orders a variety of different meals, I always order the same meal over and over and over again, which is:  THE EVERYTHING OMELETTE WITH PANCAKE AND BREAKFAST POTATOES...


 typically, I will eat half the omelette and half the breakfast potatoes, taking home the other half as well as the 3 pancakes that are served with the meal to eat on the next 4 subsequent mornings...  I don't do this to save money although money is saved, I do this so I do not OVEREAT during any one meal.


It felt really good to go out to a restaurant and eat inside.  All the restaurant workers wore face masks and plastic gloves.  Every other table or booth was left vacant.  The paper menu were thrown away and each table, we observed while waiting for our food, was THOROUGHLY sanitized after whoever was eating there left.


We felt very safe!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment