Saturday, May 23

Isn't It Weird?

Here I am sitting in a lounger in my living room waiting for my wife to finish what she is doing so that we can continue watching DCI Banks on HULU and I am thinking about how the people with lots more money than I do are living during the COVID-19 Stay at Home Orders.  I am retired, living on a fixed income and each day when I wake up, I have several cups of coffee, write stuff on my blogs, have breakfast, exercise, and maybe do a little work outside, eat lunch, write stuff on my blogs, eat dinner, then watch some kind of series on the TV.  Sometimes, I leave the house for doctor's appointments or chemo treatments and sometimes we get takeout for dinner, but that is basically it.

How are the celebrities living during COVID-19 in their multi-million dollar mansions and their private jets that can fly them anywhere in the world?

These celebrities probably have cooks to prepare their meals or maybe all their meals are takeout and if they are can you imagine their food bill each month?

Do these celebrities have heated swimming pools some of which may be enclosed inside a protective all glass shelter?

Do these celebrities have ranches with horse that they can ride all around their 200-300 acre property or maybe 2000 -3000 acre property?

Do these celebrities worry about the bills that need to be paid at the end of the month since they are not working...   I guess not, because they are living off their interest...  hell, their monthly interest is probably more than the average American earns in a year.

I suppose that 10% of the American Population is financially WELL OFF, leaving 90% of the population TERRIFIED because the longer they remain out of work, the greater the risk that they will have to file bankruptcy or more out of their home or get their vehicle repossessed.

These 10% people are experiencing COVID-19 much differently than the rest of us are experiencing it...   I guaran-damn-tee you...

No comments:

Post a Comment