Monday, March 23

Writing

Since 1972, I have been writing "something" daily which could be poetry, articles, journal entries of personal thoughts and feelings, and/or novels.  I have written 2 novels and 1/2 of a third novel then decided out of the blue that perhaps my writing was not worth reading and stopped...   just like that...
Yet, I continue to write comments on blogs...   why?  Are these comments not the same type of quality writing that one might expect from someone writing a novel...  perhaps or perhaps not...  how do one qualify the quality of one's writing?  Outside of one's self that is?

FEELINGS
How important are one's feelings and thoughts that are shared with anyone who wants to read them...  and, why would anyone want to do that in the first place?

I don't give a shit about what you think of me and my writing, so why should you give a shit about what I have to say?

Still, I am compelled to write regardless of if anyone read this stuff or not.

If I were "BI" or "GAY" would you be more interested in what I had to write?  Or, perhaps, you might be interested if I described my encounter with a "shemale" when I was in the Navy and we were visiting the port of Barcelona?  This was back in 1971...  did you realize that "shemales" were around in droves back then?

As I recall, she was beautiful and at first glance I thought she was just another prostitute hustling...  then, as I got closer she spoke to me in a deep male voice wanting to know how horney I was...

There was a group of us sailors walking around the city at night drinking and I was the only virgin in the group when it came to something like this and when my face turned red and I did not know what to say, they all laughed...  I told them to come back for me in a couple of hours...

How many people do you think I have shared that story with?

No comments:

Post a Comment