Wednesday, March 18

Hump Day

COVID19 is spreading throughout the US and especially in our major cities like NYC and my wife and I wonder that maybe we should go nowhere without a face mask.  The other major concern for us is the Trust Fund from which we get our monthly income...  as the stock market goes down, it goes down and we may only have those funds for another 5 years instead of 10 years that we had anticipated under normal circumstances.

Our vacations overseas and possibly on cruise ships is probably over leaving us vacationing in Florida or South Carolina instead of going anywhere else...  and, to be quite honest with myself, I really don't want to go anywhere anyway.  Our last overseas trip to Paris and London was a bust except for the train ride we took to Geneva.

I have a list of projects that I need to tackle once the weather stays warm because these tasks are basically to be completed outside and involves rearranging storage areas for better access and storage.

I have suspended writing my third novel because I do not feel confident with my ability to write and while I should write anyway, I have lost my desire...

At 72, I have two decades left more or less and I need to find something to keep me busy otherwise I will continue to fall deeper into my temporary depression which could become permanent.

Life is a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment