Tuesday, March 24

Cannot Sleep

Here recently, I have been having a difficult time sleeping even though I am tired and feel like I can barely keep my eyes open; however, when I go to bed, I am wide awake...

I do not take a nap in the afternoons on these nights that I cannot sleep and in the past when I took an afternoon nap, I still had no problems falling asleep; and, I am not worried about anything that has been the case in the past when I was working...

I used to have facial hair...  a moustache for over ten years, then a goatee for a couple of years, and a beard for about a year... now, I am clean shaven...  at least every other day, I shave.  I don't care for facial hair at all anymore...  even though older males like to grow beards to show everyone that they are still macho...   I find that attitude somewhat silly and stupid...

I have also noticed that gay males and bi-sexual males, especially those that are married all wear beards as if somehow that hides their secret identity from the public.  That too is stupid and silly and they should just admit that they like to smoke cigars now and then.


No comments:

Post a Comment