Monday, March 16

Second Week of Self Quarantine

Last week, President Trump announced a state of national emergency because of COVID19 and the rest of the US including where I live in East TN went into PANIC mode and started storing up on everything...  My wife and I typically have been buying in bulk for several years (for some reason) and so since we had just gone to our stores, we were in good shape, except for those items that do not have a long shelf-life.

Staying at home is basically what I have been doing for the last 5 years ever since I retired.  The only places that I leave the house for are doctor's appointments, to go on vacations, or to teach an evening class for King University.  Otherwise, I am at home doing something unproductive like writing or posting comments on social media.

I have several blogs but I have tended to forget them until recently...

No comments:

Post a Comment