Friday, March 27

Intelligence

Intelligence is a Netflix series that takes place in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada about the CIS, a Canadian Intelligence Service  (US FBI more or less) where the leader of that service (Mary) is being considered for a position in a more sophisticated intelligence service which would be similar to our CIA, I suppose.

The CIS is looking into a drug operation lead my a man named Jimmy who has a reciprocal agreement with Mary about sharing intelligence with each other for each other's benefit.  While this is taking place, Mary is talking with several other people, male and female, about spying for her while they are spying for someone else or another country.

This series is produced by the BBC which I believe produces better series than we do here in the US...

Yes...  this is my personal opinion and while opinions are like assholes, everyone has got one, my asshole is certainly an opinionated one, especially since I am not a film critic or a movie series critic or a critic of any sort for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment