Tuesday, March 24

For Your Information

"We are shielded by 
the loose fitting 
clothes of our failures,
 and yet, we continually
 change our dress to the
seasons of our dreams."

This is a poem that I wrote back in the 70's and is typical of the kinds of poems that I write...  usually 4-6 lines with about 25-30 words...  In 2015, I pretty much stopped writing poetry, but from 1972-2015, I had written over 42,000 of these quick little poems.

I started a blog, Reflections In Thoughts, to publish these poems in the hopes that a few people might find them interesting and check out my blog daily to read the next one.  Later, I changed the name to Reflections: White Scorpion.

Currently, I have 3 other blogs that I post to on a daily basis:
  1. Journal of Daily Page
  2.  My Cancer Odyssey
  3. A Bipolar Scorpion 

No comments:

Post a Comment