Thursday, March 19

Just as the branch falls into the water so too does my life fall into the pond of old age as I sense my physical strength leaving, my eyesight failing, and my endurance cut short in all tasks...

"I am cleaning up the mess that you made several years ago," was the phrase my wife used yesterday when I asked her what she was doing on the porch...  I started to ask her why she had waiting so long to fix it, but I decided not to stir the pot anymore than it already was.

These are the kinds of comments I hear from her all the time these days, leaving me to wonder why the hell she still remains in the marriage.

"I should have left him years ago," was a phrase she said to a male friend at church after he told her my comment in the elevator as to I did not know how she was...  The man and his wife were with me in the elevator going up to the 4th floor of the cancer building and the first thing out of his mouth was, "how's your wife?"  So, I said, I did not know...   So, he reported my comment to her the next time he saw her at church...

Not the kind of statement, a female should make to another male.

No comments:

Post a Comment