Thursday, September 12

Mrytle Beach: Day Five

 

My wife keeps reminding me that the only bad day at Myrtle Beach is when it is raining - with that I wholeheartedly agree; however, spending the entire day at the beach with 10-20 mph wind is not that much fun either.


The wind today was not that cold which was a good thing, and we were able to stand under out umbrella from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm.  We did use the restroom a couple of times, and this morning, I walked a mile along the shoreline.

The all but quiet day was disturbed by two cranky old ladies who would not listen to anyone nearby NOT TO FEED THE BIRDS.  Thankfully, none of the birds defecated on us, although my wife and I secretly were hoping they would defecate on the two feeders.

Today was spent listening to my audiobook, music, and writing a few poems inspired by the environment around me.  It is going to be my Myrtle Beach 2024 Series.

Dinner was a rice/chicken meal from the food court at the local mall.  There was a Chinese place and Japanese place, and I chose the Japanese and was not disappointed.  After the meal, we went to COLD STONE for some ice-cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment